Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Street Chevette!

HauntFreaks

If you painted it black it would look like the one from the muffler shop around the corner from you :o

thanks everyone....

ok... and how do you know about the black Chevette?.... thats pretty funny... when I built the car didnt even know about the car.... then when I was at the track last wee a dude I race with told me about it.... what a small world.

Ariel are you local to Mt. Holly??... if so have a met you at the track??... just wondering...

thanks again Brian

Hellol Brian

Yes I am local I presently live in Shamong but soon to relocate to philly. No i haven't met you at the track passed by one day but it was closed. Will try and stop in and introduce myself.

Ariel :lol:

thanks everyone....

ok... and how do you know about the black Chevette?.... thats pretty funny... when I built the car didnt even know about the car.... then when I was at the track last wee a dude I race with told me about it.... what a small world.

Ariel are you local to Mt. Holly??... if so have a met you at the track??... just wondering...

thanks again Brian

• 5 months later...