Model Cars Magazine Forum

Round 2 at My Model Car Storage

I think that is what Marshall said too, but the DINK I am I deleted the email.. yes it is that model which is one more reason to beat myself up, I am soooo careful with them, everything was sealed so I didn't even think to check the lights I guess.. well there are boxes and boxes of build ups hopefully we'll be able to find something that will work for him..

I haven't heard back from Brandon, the last I heard he said he was taking a small break from building.

OH and Jim if you want any of those dice I am selling on ebay let me know what colors and I'll bring them with me. I have pink too which I forgot about when I listed them.

Hi crazyjim, id gladly ask them to do that......however you should know up here it probably wouldnt help....good idea though. im sorry that you will be forced to come back to the fridge.....hey why dont you bring the warm weather back with you?........its on my Christmas list to santa?.....its one of the best pain meds ever! or at least in my head it is. cold weather just kills me in my bones....and metal....and i dont like it. yep its just going to get worse up here you lucky dogs! ................take care and god bless. mark

Mark can you email me that list you are looking for? Lynseesall@aol.com I'll print it out and bring it with me to storage

I found a set of the Caddy lights from an old Merc kit. I'll bring them Sunday. I usually don't put mirrors in my builds so probobly wouldn't need any dice - but I'd like to see them. maybe I'll start installing mirrors.

Thank you! I will bring a few sets of dice for you :rolleyes:

I was channel surfing yesterday and there it was - ECTO 1A - right on the TV set. It's still raining here after 2 1/4" rain yesterday. Now the grass is going to grow and need to be cut. But that means the reindeer will have to be moved before cutting. And then moved back. The heck with it - I'm going to Daytona!

Hi Lyn, i will send you a new updated list tonight at your e mail you listed.....THANKS !!!, what model? can you tell me what it was? i can use all the help and junk i can get at this point..........thanks everybody !!!!.god bless. mark

Hi Mark, I got the list. I'll print it out and hand it to Jim at storage LOL, you wouldn't want to get what I'd THINK is what you wanted hahaha

I was channel surfing yesterday and there it was - ECTO 1A - right on the TV set. It's still raining here after 2 1/4" rain yesterday. Now the grass is going to grow and need to be cut. But that means the reindeer will have to be moved before cutting. And then moved back. The heck with it - I'm going to Daytona!

I am happy that you are! :o

Hi guys and girls, im glad the list went through,im kind-of new to computers and havent got a clue what im doing. and go ahead and rub it in it was 26 degrees when i got up this morning.....burrrrrrrrrrrr. sure you all dont want a little cool weather? ill share.....really i will. hope you all have a great weekend.....god bless,mark

Hi Lyn, it only got up to 40 today, and is suppose to start getting cooler this week......YUCK ! i hate winter. you lucky dogs. i much rather it be in the mid 80s here year round.....is that too much to ask santa for? and of course my birthday lands on February so its still very cold and windy with that funny white stuff all over the ground. for my birthday last year i was sicker than a dog,hopefully this year ill be able to hide from it. last time it took me 5 days to get over it. got the flu shot this year.....so ha ha you viruses! nothing a two or three hour beach visit wouldnt cure at least mentally......have a great day and god bless.mark

Hi guys and girls, im glad the list went through,im kind-of new to computers and havent got a clue what im doing. and go ahead and rub it in it was 26 degrees when i got up this morning.....burrrrrrrrrrrr. sure you all dont want a little cool weather? ill share.....really i will. hope you all have a great weekend.....god bless,mark

LOL Mark if it makes you feel any better, it will be a cool 47 tonight, which actually is COOL for us......... however it will be sunny and 70 tomorrow when we dig through models B)

14 degrees here at 7 AM3.gif

Uh , ya'all realize that it snowed in Houston of all places today ......... Sposed to hit 26 degrees tonight too ! I can tell ya from living there , Thats very miserable and cold as the Gulf aint but 18 minutes away in certain places ! I owned a business there for years . We think it's cold at 42 degrees ! Ed Shaver

Uh , ya'all realize that it snowed in Houston of all places today ......... Sposed to hit 26 degrees tonight too ! I can tell ya from living there , Thats very miserable and cold as the Gulf aint but 18 minutes away in certain places ! I owned a business there for years . We think it's cold at 42 degrees ! Ed Shaver

Yep it has snowed here twice in less than a year. I believe thats a record Ed...

Hey Ed how are you? I haven't seen anything from you in awhile, then again I have been MIA from here for awhile too

14 degrees here at 7 AM3.gif

That's about what it was here this morning................

Hi Marshal, whats up with that??? your further south....please try to keep it from coming up here ok?...........mark

......................and I'm north of you Mark.

its kind-of dry here, but the cold is a wet feeling cold so it goes to the bone.....or in my case bone/metal? its even cool in my house.....maybe if we all think warm it will be warm?...naaaaa that wont work ive tried that already. the springs around here have ice sickles on them already...........im tempted to take a blow torch to them! bad old ice sickles......we had snow spitting in the wind last night too. think summer think summer, dang it didnt work....well at least im trying.....take care and god bless, mark