Model Cars Magazine Forum

Your favorite song as of today

For me its i am yours from Texas in July. i dont know why but everytime i listen to it it makes me think of my girlfriend, which in turn makes me really happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqBLBSuMo0

I want to learn how to play it super bad, maybe i can get my girl to learn how to play it with me, we already learned how to play this osng.

Post em up!

Jeff.

Who am I listening to? Violin virtuoso David Garrett. This guy plays (classical) Vivaldi and Brahms as well as he plays (rock) AC/DC and Metallica on the violin, backed with either a full symphony orchestra or a five piece rock band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtPMPQePBFE

My wife and I had the pleasure of seeing him perform in a small venue in Annapolis, M.D. this past October, and it was a fantastic experience. We'll see him again in Bethesda in April. Click on the link and give him a listen, you might like!

Almost any smooth or traditional jazz music is what I like. I also like funk, big-band, and doo-wop. A little '70s, a little '80s, very little '90s-21st Century. Classical, country, oldies.

For me, picking a favorite song is like picking a favorite child, it can't, and shouldn't be, done.

One of my favorite stations when I was living out in western Massachusetts was Smooth FM. WEIB FM, 106.3, Northampton, Ma.

Check it out sometime for something a little different. I still listen to it periodically on the Internet.

Charlie Larkin

My faforite songs come from Guns N Roses, Metallica, CCR, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC and anything between them. So i am mostly rock`n roll guy, but some times id like to listen country-music something like Johnny Cash, Highwaymen etc.. I can also listen some pop-music, but not too often.. Allmost everything goes :)

Right now here is playing AC/DC - Hells Bells :)

WOW, I don't have a favorite song, I listen to EVERYTHING..............and this time of year I listen to Trans Siberian Orchestra. If you haven't heard their stuff, look them up on youtube, they ROCK. Went to one of their concerts a couple years ago, it was AWESOME.

Here's the lyrics to my favorite song, not a new song but new to me,

Just Good 'Ol Boys

Well i've been kicked out of might near every bar around

I've been locked up for drivin' a hundred and twenty through town

Well i've been shot at and cut with a knife

For messing round with another man's wife

But other than that we ain't nothing just good ol' boys

I threw my boss out a window and got fired from my last job

Hot wired a city truck and turned it over in the mayor's yard

Well i beat my brother-in-law half to death

I lost twenty bucks on his football bet

Good ol' boys we're all the same ain't no way we'll ever change

Mean no harm by the things we do or the trouble that we get into

Other than a wild hair once in a while we can't help it it's just our style

And good ol' boys is all we'll ever be

I've got an alimony payment that's six weeks overdue

I got caught with a trunk full of bootleg out of state booze

I hocked my wife's diamond ring last june

Bought me an outboard evinrude

Good ol' boys we're all the same...

Good ol' boys is all we'll ever be

I've been on a real rock phase here lately: Apocalyptica, Bullet For My Valentine, Dead By Sunrise, that sorta thing! Fave song right now is Down Rodeo by Rage Against the Machine! Heavy stuff, but it gets me into my creative mode! Music is a big source of inspiration for me.