Model Cars Magazine Forum

this is my G.M.C truck that i just build for my club build off on layitlow.com. i am in DYNASTY M.C.C. and i am new to modelcarsmag.com just thought i would show off some of my builds.

openoutsid.jpg

bedpassopen.jpg

insidedone.jpg

and here is my dooley i just build for the contest on minitruckinweb.com

dooleyoutsid.jpg

this is one of my old builds that i did about 2years ago.

red.jpg

this is my worlds longest 1/25th scale escalade pickup.

baby.jpg

i won runner up on minitruckinweb.com with these two.

6ofus.jpg

even been known to build a toyota.

TOY.jpg

these are just some of my models, i have been building models for 22 years now, and still going strong. thanks for looking.

HOW LOW CAN I GO??? the grounds the limit, unless u dig a hole. lol

thanks for the comps. the tail gate on the green truck was somthing new for me, and i think it turned out pretty good. and my chevrolade is my baby, one of these days im going to build another one, longer,lower and more mods then a transformer. but that's one day. lol thanks for lookn

this is my 66 chevelle malibu, i want a real one some day, but this is as close as i can get for now. lol

chevelle.jpg

this is my 69 camero

camaro.jpg

this is my 4x4 ford.

blue.jpg

a chopped top lead sled,

lead.jpg

chopped top rat rod S-10

choppedS-10.jpg

slammed ford

slamford.jpg

drag racing wagon, could not come up with anything to do with this model so this is what i came up with.

drag.jpg

this is my 67 chevelle malibu

chevelle-1.jpg

just a everyday looking S-10, just tring to build a clean street truck outa this one

blacky.jpg

my tail draggin S-10 with a honda VTEC motor.

y-s-10.jpg

thanks for looking, more to come.

I guess I have to throw in here and agree with everyone else on the quality of your builds. Very nice stuff. Glad to see that there is life after trucks for you. Looks like you and your building style will fit right in around here....welcome and keep on participating. One of the things that I really like about this forum is that there is a diversity of building styles and personalities here. You can run just about anything up the flagpole and it will fly. Welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

here is a new twist on an old classic. my modern day A-TEAM VAN. i used a 4 door tahoe, shave the 2nd doors and the big side glass and made it into a van style S.U.V.

i pitty the fool who does not like my van. with the movie in the works i wanted to get a jump onit.

front-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

here is a pic of my escalade, with lambo doors. i built this for the contest on minitruckn web.com

dooropen.jpg

allopen.jpg

frontrear.jpg

here is my dukes of hazzard movie pre cooter general lee.

pcgl.jpg

and here is my general lee model

gnlee.jpg