Model Cars Magazine Forum

There'S A Chat Room Limit?

well guys, i have gotten that message too, and 2 of my friends still can't get in ,and they have been tring for an hour or so, ugh

this is the message i got not to long ago:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

I haven't been able to get access for over an hour....I seriously doubt the room has reached and maintained full capacity for that long....

likely a technical glitch or something

it has to be, or may be gregg did put a limit on it, (witch i doubt very much)

Yea the time it did let me in there was only two other people. I doubt that it got full in ten minutes.

yeah i know, i think its time to tell gregg, lol, and my bro kevin just got in, but my other bro nick, its not letting him in! that sucks big time!

I just tried to get in and it gave me the same error message... I tried about 10 times, no luck.

it seems everyone is having trouble, i was one of the lucky ones to get in, but my friend he just got booted out of chat, witch is wierd, but yeah and oh, i see you finally got in, lol

Sure! Good ploy Gregg. Hook us on the new Chat room then watch us panting like junkies when we can't get our fix. Get us hooked on it then take it away so we sweat then give it back for a few days then take it away again...yeah sure I can see where this is going...we'll do whatever you want just so we can have our chat room priviledges back.. Lying, stealing it will be a slippery slope. Yes I can see it now.

Why yes I do spend too much time by myself. Why do you ask? :lol::huh: