Model Cars Magazine Forum

GREGG - the December issue,,,,,,,,,,

I have'nt seen the issue yet. it's late again, Could the person in the picture be the one from Dos Equis. known as the most interesting man in the world.

Lyles right he is not he is Bill Borgan

I didn't know that Bill Borgan is the guy in the commercial!!:lol::D

has a picture on page 30 with several gentleman sitting at a table. The man in the middle is identified as "Bill Stillwagon". The man looks familiar to me as I'm sure I've seen him at shows, but he is definately NOT Bill Stillwagon. Just thought I'd let ya know. :)

Whew ! Thanks Lyle.... Never let it be said that I'm a Gentleman ! I haven't seen the photo but Whoever it is must be one Good Lookin so and so !!

Good thing we can't swear on the forum anymore.

So Bill me.....

I know, I'm so bad with names

I knew that Mr. Borgen, I was working on something and Mr. Stillwagon was on my mind.

Now don't any of you get any ideas.

I was working on custom Merc, and I thought to myself, "Self, what would Mr. Stillwagon do?"

And at that time, I was doing the captions for the Chicago show.

That, and those Oxy's were just kickin' in.....

Sorry Mr. Bills, at least I got the first name right, yes?

The first time I met Bill, I could not get him off my belt loop. He followed me around at NNL asking questions and wanting me to introduce him to everyone. I swear it was almost annoying, but I felt bad and abliged him for my own sake.

:) man...well it's not true, but I think highly of Bill Stillwagon....not just a really talented modeler, but a real artist. I am glad to know him.

Hokay Fella's, I FINALLY got MINE!!! Oh Yeah, an it WAZ woith da wait!!!! the article on Big Tub was GREAT! the one on the Ferrari from Venezuela was also excellent. I liked the Rod build up by Drew, and all in all it was just a GREAT issue!!! So VERY SORRY ta hear about your back problems Gregg, I'll pray fer your ol broken down butt! Hope your well enuff by October ta come to Sylvania, it's ALOT nicer that the Mudhens coop!!!laugh.gifwink.gif