Model Cars Magazine Forum

Roll Call for NNL East!

Chas SCR

• 3 weeks later...

If I continue to get work at the pace I've been getting it, I'll be going down. I may be leaving EARLYSaturday morning, as a hotel room will probably be out of the question, but if I can make it this year, I'll be there.

I went in 1998 and had a blast. I'd love to go again, and I hope this year will be it.

Charlie Larkin

Edited by charlie8575

• 2 weeks later...

So this means that I don't get to sit down and have cocktails with you this year ? :D That just is'nt right ! Now , who's going to watch out for Papa Fo ? If he gets into the So Cal Jungle Juice again , I'm calling you , I don't care what time it is !

I was looking forward to hanging out with you , Buddy !Oh well , Next time, I guess ! :P

So this means that I don't get to sit down and have cocktails with you this year ? :lol: That just is'nt right ! Now , who's going to watch out for Papa Fo ? If he gets into the So Cal Jungle Juice again , I'm calling you , I don't care what time it is !

I was looking forward to hanging out with you , Buddy !Oh well , Next time, I guess ! :(

Don,

The Philly Boyz will keep you company...or at least give you an alibi. We should be there in force. Atthe latest count I think we are at 12 or 13. Hopefully somebody is bringing the Spooky Juice again this year.

Tommy,

I'm up for that , as for the jungle juice , uh , uh , forget that noise ! Don't want any part of that ! There were people walking around last year that could'nt even tell you their name .

Bad enough we closed the bar , I'm not saying anything beyond that ! :) We had a blast ! The boys from New York will be down and HillBilly Deluxe and I plan on doing some internal drowning that is long overdue . :lol:

Don,

The Philly Boyz will keep you company...or at least give you an alibi. We should be there in force. Atthe latest count I think we are at 12 or 13. Hopefully somebody is bringing the Spooky Juice again this year.

No spooky juice this year. Didn't want John getting in trouble again. You know what they do to guys in jail with pink sneakers. :lol:

Edited by Ariel

Ariel,

That was'nt spooky juice , more like rocket fuel ! Guys that were drinking it were either orbiting around Saturn or just about to play ping pong with their chins and the table ! I . fortunately, had none of it !It was bad enough that I drank enough rum to float the Seventh Fleet. :lol: It was all Gregg's fault ! :lol:

Well, I was going to go. The town I'd been doing some work for recently failed to pay me, resulting in their owing me nearly a month's pay. :)

For this, I have a few bills to catch up now, so there's no way I can do it. I was going to be on a limited budget to start with, and this really screwed it up.

Always next year, I guess...

Charlie Larkin

Sorry to hear that, Charlie. Thought I might run into you this weekend. B)

All I can offer is I'll be leaving Pittsfield around 1pm Friday and have a single room in Wayne .. not at the Host Hotel, but at a Marriott Residence Inn in Wayne. It has plenty of room and a free couch at least .. not sure what their singles are like. This is my wife's hometown and we stay there all the time. I'm coming back Saturday night right after the show. Easy to leave a car in Pittsfield too and share some driving ... if ya can handle a stick! :lol:

Edited by Foxer

Lord ! The jungle juice , golf balls and clubs , etc ? I'm Shultzin it on this one . " Herr Officer " , " I know Nutt-ting !"

' Tiago , my brother , you SoCal Boys really laid a hurtin' on poor Papa Fo's pointed little head last year ! You almost had Tommy Kren speaking in tongues !

Don't worry about Fo's 9 , he could'nt see straight enough to hit anything that he shot at in the first place !

All packed up, just waiting on Friday to get here. Here's my line up.

100_2400.jpg

For those going, I'll be up there around 5pm Friday and plan on going to the dinner. Looking Forward to putting some faces to names. If anyone wants my cell, hit me up on pm so we can get together up there, just look for this ugly mug.

ME.jpg

phil