Model Cars Magazine Forum

What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

36 members have voted

1. 1. Cholesterol or Carbs?

• Bacon & Eggs- you only live once!
    • Bagels.

Ahhh....hold on- the bacon will be crispy. Too crispy to pick up with a fork. The eggs will be over easy. Put a little Tabasco on them, squeeze the yolk out and eat only the whites. Put more Tabasco on the yolks, stir it around, then soak up with dry toast, lightly toasted. Was it all down with Coke..oh man, that's the stuff right there.

Con: all the cholesterol. ;)

Pro: I haven't done that in a while :P

I'm going to wait until all the votes are in and accept the outcome. This will solve the breakfast dilemma, but I need to know what color I should paint my next model.

I need to know what model to build next.

Which is better, Ford or Chevy?

Soup or Salad?

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Ya never know these days, some fool texting, eating a cheap awful fast food bland sausage & biscuit while driving might run over ya! Best make your last meal ( at least til next Sunday if u survive that is.) the best one!

For me, its my old homemade Southern cooking featuring a 16oz.ham steak, bunch of big ol' biscuits, 5 eggs sunny side up, gravy, fresh tater slices with onions, homemade jam, OJ and 2-3 cups cups coffee and after that, take a nap while watching NAPCAR! Yummy! And now, for supper .... ;) Have a good Sunday! :D

Next

Biscuits and sausage gravy, hash browns done crisp, a side of corn beef hash and a cup of Joe, hot with heavy cream and sugar. Now that's a breakfast!

Sounds more like a Heart attack in waiting.. :D

Try some Fruit instead..

maybe some Oatmeal?

Live healthy and Longer.

Only way to find out if that One off kit will ever be issues again..