Model Cars Magazine Forum

A modest proposal about posting language

I don't know about everyone else here but while I am typing this it tells me what is spelled wrong. So sometimes I might actually type something different on purpose like George does :lol: I thought this was a Model site not Grammar 101. I can't build models in school classes :blink: Lets try ickty acity ook ..... Yes all those lit up red under them to say it's spelled wrong. :lol:B)

I don't know about everyone else here but while I am typing this it tells me what is spelled wrong. So sometimes I might actually type something different on purpose like George does :lol: I thought this was a Model site not Grammar 101. I can't build models in school classes :blink: Lets try ickty acity ook ..... Yes all those lit up red under them to say it's spelled wrong. :lol:B)

Harrumphf. It's not about Grammar 101, it's about posting a reasonably understandable message. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out other posts on this site or (especially) the "other" site.

Not to hijack but...While were at it,Get a hair cut for Pete's sake.These hippies drive me crazy! :D

And please clean up after yourself,were not your mother.

And enough with the little smiley faces. We are men not a bunch of schoolgirls!:P

You seem to have been given the wrong directions. Perhaps this is what you're looking for:

http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/

Get yer butt ta an Apostolic Church O' God, an you'll LARN howta talk in tongues!!! But seriously folks, there's SOOOO many guys on here now,It'll be almost IMPOSSIBLE to get everyone to use proper diction. Az fer me, If'n ya cain't unnerstan wat I'm sayin, ya proly don need ta knowd!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

Ok George, were you born and raised in A.P. or the hills of the U.P.? :P

Has our school system failed us?

In a word, YES! When they went away from the basics and started playin keepin up with the Jones's. As for the grammar issue, while I agree some should watch their spellin and punctuation, this may be the way some of these kids actually speak.

Sounds like a Yooper to me! :)

My wife was born and raised in the U.P. If you call her a yooper she will flatten you with one look! She has an English and a law degree, too!

The schools have not failed us. It's the parents not instilling a desire for education and knowledge in their kids. Some kids go on to great things from poor schools and some kids end up in the gutter from "good" schools. It's like blaming the car when you get caught driving drunk!

Not to hijack but...While were at it,Get a hair cut for Pete's sake.These hippies drive me crazy! :lol:

And please clean up after yourself,were not your mother.

And enough with the little smiley faces. We are men not a bunch of schoolgirls!:)

To add to the list....tuck in your shirt, lose some weight, and one other thing....personal hygiene!!

:blink::):):P