Model Cars Magazine Forum

My hobby companions!

These pics of my two cats were taken a few days after I moved into the house. They're really close buds even though they're not from the same litter.

Pc170907-vi.jpg

Pc170908-vi.jpg

Yes the second pic now that I look at it does appear rather risqué :o..............but the orange one (KitKat) sleeps like that all the time! :)

I'll also need to get the ottoman reupholstered sooner or later as it's put up with abuse with several cats over many years. :wink:

The gray one (Captain) is always under my feet when I'm in the model room. I have to put the water jar on the top shelf when I'm not in the room................he'll try to drink out of it whether or not it's got paint residue in it!! He doesn't bother any model parts though......:)

Here's my old girl, Goldie.

1gold-vi.jpg

We rescued her. Best dog I have ever had.

Here is what she looks like when I bother her:

dog3-vi.jpg

She tries to hang out in my model shop, but she has that hair that sheds. I don't like her in their, but she'll sit next to the door and watch me.

Chris

DSC00151-vi.jpg

Here's TJ the Wonder Dog in his favorite greeting spot. TJ is a Cockapoo. That means that you get the traits of both breeds. That gives you a dog who's sneaky and smart enough to get away with it!

doug_pic2-vi.jpg

Here's TJ looking out the truck window on the Model King / AMT '79 Ford Pickup kit box.

A little behind the scenes trivia.. TJ wasn't really in the model truck (he's small, just not THAT small). To get the right shot of TJ, I must have taken 50 pictures of him hanging out that window.. only he was hanging over the back of the couch! Doug Whyte got rid of the couch!

I too know how much "FUN" they can be whilst modeling....with 4 dogs and 8 cats....I often feel like I need a full time animal wrangler; just to get some work done! For the most part....they know the model benches are off limits....but the youngest kitten still tests the boundaries on occasion....keep a squirt bottle on the bench! (LOL)...here's a shot of MY dog......a 5 Y/O skipperke (BUDD) matt

Picture059.jpg