Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhaus 76 Cadillac

This kit must be VERY new, I haven't seen mention of it on his Internet site yet. From the pictures I saw in Jon's album though, it looks really nice.

I've started to find I have a little bit of a liking for the last of the big Cadillacs.

I wonder if it can be built without the sunroof?

Charlie Larkin

Charlie, it's resin, yeah you can jus plug the sunroof. I actually built these cars back at the old Fisher Body Fleetwood plant here in Deeetroit. Those quarter panels on them were TALLER than ME! Still a beautiful car though, and THE NEXT resin purchase I make! LOVE me a Cadillac!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

WOW, that Cadillac is just awesome! I know what will be on my next order. I had a '76 Fleetwood Brougham in high school, cream/yellow with a tan top and inter. Loaded to the hilt other than the optional leather and ABS, she had a moon roof, auto leveling, auto climate, lighted entry, etc.

Definitely looking forward to getting one of these...love those '70s land yachts. Another one of the same year I'd love to see is the '76 Buick Electra coupe...had a buddy in high school that had one of those, bright red w/ white top..what a sweet car.

Definitely looking forward to getting one of these...love those '70s land yachts. Another one of the same year I'd love to see is the '76 Buick Electra coupe...had a buddy in high school that had one of those, bright red w/ white top..what a sweet car.

That sure is a good looking car too. When I had the Cadillac, I wanted to trade with a local GM dealer. He had a '76 Buick Riv, deep silver with a red leather interior. But he wanted way too much for what it was. $3,500 for a northern IL car, saggy rear bumper, qrt panels starting to rot, some paint peel, and some rust under the half top. But it still was a puuurrrddy car!