Model Cars Magazine Forum

Local News Coverage of the Hawaii NNL

Great job getting coverage Gregg. I love that beat up Dodge starting things off. The make in take is the coolest thing I've ever seen and Revell came here to Goodguys and I saw it with my own eyes and wow it's beyond words how cool it is to watch the kids tear into them.

Congrats, Gregg! Perhaps if more clubs took a proactive approach to media coverage of the hobby, we may just get more public awareness and in turn more memberships (read: $$$)

So how about it folks? :huh:

Perhaps MassCar should contact the Boston and Providence TV stations next year, seeing Taunton is right in the middle of both broadcast markets.

Great going, Gregg. Nice beaches with hot girls and scenery galore...and now a new NNL. Plenty of reason to get there someday.

Charlie Larkin

Perhaps MassCar should contact the Boston and Providence TV stations next year, seeing Taunton is right in the middle of both broadcast markets.

Great going, Gregg. Nice beaches with hot girls and scenery galore...and now a new NNL. Plenty of reason to get there someday.

Charlie Larkin

And me!!!

Don't forget, it's all about ME!!!! ME!!!! ME!!!!!

Mark, you make blush... or fart, don't know which one it was, sorry :)B)

Charlie Larkin

Have Buddy Cianci show up and the Providence Stations will show up