Cool Looks like a great start I have a lindberg 330

that has a straight 6 or V8 motor choice and have not

decided how to build it but after looking at some books

find the real one had a bench seat not buckets and the

kit says it has a 383 but I do not find one listed for 1964

dodge cars in my book so might build it as a classic street

racer type car

• 3 weeks later...

Heres some progress on the 330 i'd painted the body,firewall & inner fenderwells with Rust-Oleum Sunrise Red it took four paint attempts to get it right now i'd need to paint the interior the same color except gonna dullcoat it to give it that flat look and ditching the kits bench seat & rear seat in favor of a set of bucket seats from a Revell 68 Charger and no back seat drivers.

1964Dodge330.jpg

1964Dodge3303.jpg

1964Dodge3302.jpg

Edited by LSU Fan 1981

beat me to it :D

This was going to be my next project, at least i can see the quality of this kit now, it looks nice, i think i might buy it just for those cam covers, they are very well detailed, looks like this project is going nicely, keepin my eyes on it.

beat me to it :D

This was going to be my next project, at least i can see the quality of this kit now, it looks nice, i think i might buy it just for those cam covers, they are very well detailed, looks like this project is going nicely, keepin my eyes on it.

Declan- Those valve covers thats on the Hemi are resin pieces from Competition Resins and the Hemi is from a AMT 69 GTX kit the kit comes with a 426 Wedge engine which i'd wasnt happy with so i'd went with the newer Hemi.

Edited by LSU Fan 1981

Heres an updated pic of the 330.

May201010.jpg

May20107.jpg

The interior parts are still curing so i can spray on some Testors Dull-Coat to flatten the red to make the interior realistic.

Looks good so far. I love these early Mopars. I have a few myself I'm looking forward to building.

Looks good so far. I love these early Mopars. I have a few myself I'm looking forward to building.

Ditto, I got a few more myself. :P

It's looking Fantastic and super in Red..

Love the Hemi..

Edited by Zukiholic

• 2 weeks later...

More progress i'd painted the wheel centers last night i'd used Testors Gunship Gray and the caps in Chrome Silver and boy this was tedious work thank god for the magnifying glass with the LED light that i'd bought from Harbor Freight for 6 bucks. Now the 330 is on all fours for good.

ModelCars001-1.jpg