Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello all.

I've long enjoyed viewing the great variety of builds here, learned allot and have been inspired by what I see every day.

I have a couple of new models that I have recently finished, the first auto subjects in a decade or so that I would like to share in the days to come. One which was actually started about ten years ago.

I have a son just out of the Navy who is also getting back in to the hobby and he may be interested in participating here as well.

Steve

Hiya Steve. Welcome to the best model car forum around. There's plenty of very talented builders here as you've probably seen. Lots of questions get answered. Opinions offered. No charge and it sounds like we'll be getting some excellent tutorials. Stay tuned.

Please tell your son WELCOME HOME and thank you for serving our country.

Steve, welcome to the forum. I have two sons who are in active duty in the Navy, so as one Navy father to another, tell your son thanks for his service. This is a fun forum with talent spread over a wide area of interests. I primarily build big rigs, and I can tell you that I've learned a lot from this forum and another one devoted to big rigs. These people are quick to lend suggestions, ideas, and whatever help that they can. Someday I hope to be as good as most of the rest of these builders.

Steve, welcome to the forum. I have two sons who are in active duty in the Navy, so as one Navy father to another, tell your son thanks for his service. This is a fun forum with talent spread over a wide area of interests. I primarily build big rigs, and I can tell you that I've learned a lot from this forum and another one devoted to big rigs. These people are quick to lend suggestions, ideas, and whatever help that they can. Someday I hope to be as good as most of the rest of these builders.

well i'm going to add the fact that it seem's as if everyoen else covered the navy topic... so i guess i just get to say welcome.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, yes aksarben is Nebraska backwards, I only chose that as my screen name cause it popped in to my head at the time, (not because of any Shiners connection - Skip).

I reside in Wolbach, a small town north of Grand Island. My son lives in Va, he served on the Ike.

Kodiak, you must be very proud to have two sons serving our country, what areas are they based?

I look forward to participating here as it already seems like a most friendly place.

Enjoy the site and the folks here Steve, my daughter just started posting and really likes it. Great place to share and learn

Hello all.

I've long enjoyed viewing the great variety of builds here, learned allot and have been inspired by what I see every day.

I have a couple of new models that I have recently finished, the first auto subjects in a decade or so that I would like to share in the days to come. One which was actually started about ten years ago.

I have a son just out of the Navy who is also getting back in to the hobby and he may be interested in participating here as well.

Steve