Model Cars Magazine Forum

crash proof motorcycle!!!

I used to live by the phrase....."I believe 1/2 of what I see and none of what I hear"....today I believe nothing unless I personally experienced it.

Sorry, in the internet/computer/life-like software world we live in I no longer believe anything that I see.

Fake! Funny, but fake! This concept has been done before.

fake?

aw you mean the guy didnt really get killed right in front of our eyes?

what a disappointment and to you, sir, goes the sherlock holmes award of the month.

i dont even believe you would post a reply like that, but there you have it: believe nothing posted on the internet.

Bill,

I'm not buying into it either. I've seen too many "true" things turn out to be otherwise.

Does that mean the vid is fake? NO. It just means I will assume otherwise, until I read about it on Snopes.com

So fake! And that looooooong setup kills it's comedic value. No one would point out all that stuff unless they were going to fake the crash. Making fake crash videos is pretty much a requirment in any digital editing class these days, so there's tons of them out there.

I prefer this one (not modeling related)

So fake! And that looooooong setup kills it's comedic value. No one would point out all that stuff unless they were going to fake the crash. Making fake crash videos is pretty much a requirment in any digital editing class these days, so there's tons of them out there.

The question is... why are you on youtube searching for fake crash videos in the first place??? :D

Very fake, I prefer the other one lol. You can actually see the "dummy" when it was hit. None the less excellent impersonation of the creator.

I thought the long set-up is what made it funny.