Model Cars Magazine Forum

1933 Cadillac Town Car

John Teresi

John, Since Dave, Bill, an Lyle have split, you an Pete seem to be carrying this forum when it comes to flat out OUTSTANDING builds! No wonder some of the new guys feel intimidated! I KNOW your not TRYIN to, but your builds just DO IT!!! It's just amazing what you can do with plastic. It's guys like you's who inspire me! After all these years, I STILL can't do what I've seen you guys do!!!! ANOTHER fine BEAUTIFUL build. THANKS for sharein it!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif

Dave, Bill and Lyle have split???! What happened?

John, Since Dave, Bill, an Lyle have split, you an Pete seem to be carrying this forum when it comes to flat out OUTSTANDING builds! No wonder some of the new guys feel intimidated! I KNOW your not TRYIN to, but your builds just DO IT!!! It's just amazing what you can do with plastic. It's guys like you's who inspire me! After all these years, I STILL can't do what I've seen you guys do!!!! ANOTHER fine BEAUTIFUL build. THANKS for sharein it!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif

Who's Dave?

ph34r.gif

• 1 month later...

When I was but a young lad, there was a gentleman just down the street that restored these for a hobby, I can say that your model is dead on, I can remember going down every evening to see what he was doing that day. The size of these babies in person was really impressive, I can just imagine how much space yours takes up being in 1/16 scale. Keep up the great work!

• 8 months later...