Model Cars Magazine Forum

custom mitsubishi evo

rab_95

hi at last i finished my mitsubishi evo i started this along time ago and finally managed to finish it this past week for it to be handed in for our own little community build at work.

models010-1.jpg

models008.jpg

models013.jpg

models012.jpg

models011-1.jpg

models010.jpg

I would appreciate comments good or bad since it's my first model :D

Looks good. Definatly better than I thought. Very nice!!!!

ps win or lose u should be proud of what uve done. It's ur first completed model. The only wAY is UP. Seriously tho well done reece and I wish u luck.(even tho im in it too) I actually want u to do well. after the next few completed kits u will look back to this and think wow I started here. Ps (I know a lot of ps stuff) lol told u ud feel good once u finished ur first kit. My firsg one made me so dam proud. It wasn't my best but I love it for the fact it was my first. B)

Edited by cazxr2

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

wOw U did a graet job on thet truck. I lik th bluesy coluor a lot! U shur inproved a lot b’tween thos’e 2 modles! An boy do I no how hard it iz to take gud pichers. :)B)

I just don't understand what is so hard about taking pictures in focus, don't you see the pictures in your camera before you post them? :unsure: I just see this so much here that it's really getting annoying now. :(

take a chill pill it's a pic!!

Not all cameras are just zoom click and that's it.

Reece model looks ace on back of the truck!!! Definatly bring it like that tommoro, jon will be well anoyed lol. And take the dog as a gaurd dog lol!!!