Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Ohio stash.

These are most of the kits I have with me in Ohio; some didn't make the show while other boxes contain multiples of the same kit.

001-9.jpg, 002-9.jpg, 003-8.jpg, 004-9.jpg, 005-9.jpg

There are 2 kits in the 33 Willys box, the Kenworth W900A box, and the Camaro Concept box.

Edited by whale392

Continued.......

006-8.jpg, 007-8.jpg, 008-8.jpg, 009-7.jpg, 010-7.jpg, 022-8.jpg

There are 3 kits in the Revell 240Z box, 2 kits in the Civic Hatch marked K20 swap, 2 kits in the Acurs RSX box, 4 kits in two of the three integra TypeR boxes, 2 kits in the 93 Civic box, 2 kits in the top Revell Civic Si Coupe box, 2 kits in the Cougar XR-7 box, 2 kits in the top TurboCoupe box, 2 kits in the 61 Ranchero box, and 4 bodies plus a full kit for the Lincoln LSC (thanks Wheelman!), and 2 1961 Comets in the one box.

Edited by whale392

part three............

011-7.jpg, 012-6.jpg, 013-7.jpg, 014-8.jpg, 015-8.jpg

4 kits in 3 GT350H boxes, 2 kits in the 95 GT box, 3 kits in the 'scrap SN95' box, 4 85 SVOs in 3 boxes, 4 1993 Cobras in the 3 boxes, 2 of the Motorsports Mustangs in 1 box.

Edited by whale392

part 4.............

016-8.jpg, 017-10.jpg, 019-10.jpg, 020-10.jpg, 021-9.jpg

I see the pic of my Dodge B-Bodies did not load to photobucket; I'll have to go correct that. Got it....................

018-10.jpg

The 1968 Roadrunner box (orange car) also has a 68 GTX and a 69 GTX body fit into it.

Thanks for looking, and I will see about getting the Dodge B-Body pic to load up.

Edited by whale392

You have one of my holy grails!!! :D Based on what you see me build you'd never guess it's that Honda Prelude! I want that kit or a kit like it sooooo bad. I owned a direct imported 1992 Prelude that was fast as heck! I had it to 140mph in 4th gear and it was a 5 speed. I live in Phoenix which is horrible for theft. It was stolen 3 times and all 3 times I recovered it. It was damaged in the front end the last time so I sold it for more than what I paid for it but have been looking for a kit like that to make my replica. Great stash man!

Well guys, I just added about 15 more kits to this today.....got them at the IPMS Dayton (Urbana) show. Mostly 80s Funny cars/90s rails, but I got some more supplies and a 1930 Packard for the girlfriend. I will add the pic below.............

001-10.jpg

Jim; don't rule that out. I am waiting to see how things go for the 'New Year'. If it is the same monkey-poo as this year, I will SERIOUSLY look for a job back in Orlando area!

Nova-SS; I will build some, but most of the above kits will go up for trade/sale sometime in the near future as I need to condense my efforts (all the Fox Ford stuff stays).

Plans are to build the Imex Harleys (most of them are already started).

And juggs, if you pay postage to Ireland and have a pint waiting.....figure an extra 180lbs of shipped weight! Have a spatula handy to peel me up off the floor, as I will NOT stop at one pint (I will also forewarn you that a Bushmills litre will also die in the process)!

Edited by whale392

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...