Model Cars Magazine Forum

Superb 7

Scale-Master

Well, after two years and seven months, it is finally done! Literally thousands of scratchbuilt and machined parts, most of them made of aluminum, but also including brass, stainless steel and various plastics, resin and acrylic materials.

It's quite possible that over the next few weeks I will come up with some small things to add, maybe touch-up or adjust. I see there is a little dusting to be done... But as of now, it appears to be technically finished! This has been a most rewarding and enjoyable build. Seems like all the frustrating times I put myself through have been forgotten now.

Thank you to all who have encouraged me and expressed interest during this long term project...

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

Guest zebm1

Pictures are very good, detail looks fine...I imagine that if I see yur model and yu at tha same time...I will, in Honor accorded, acknowledge yu Mark, as Craftsman.

:twisted: Zeb

Mark,

I've been following this build for over 2 years, since your first posts of it on the HH board. I clearly remember you saying(writing) "Yes, as crazy as it sounds I'm doing another Seven"

Long time ago, I lost words for this project. But I really Really REALLY want to thank you for sharing this project with us mere mortals. Every update was a WOW!

In a weird way, it's kind of sad seeing it finished :D But I'm sure there's more wow from you to come.....

[bowing to the Master]

Best Regards,

"Yes, as crazy as it sounds I'm doing another Seven"

Thank you. That never gets old...

Well, I've said that more than once, and I'm saying it again...

Yes, as crazy as it sounds I'm doing another Seven, seriously, yes, I am. That didn't take long did it!

Stay tuned, I'll share the build with pictures and explanations again too. Number 8 is on the bench...