Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get for Christmas?

Hey guys and gals! Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I wanted to start a thread for us to share what we got this year. Anything your all happy about :)

My Christmas brought me some plastic, booze,cool music, MP3 player, killer clothes, A CD from my wife singing a very good song that was recorded for us, Gift card to buy more music, New brushes, decal maker set, new parts clippers, a nice watch, a kick rear hand made 200 mph tape wallet, Sons of Anarchy season 2, My fav Christmas movie " Scrooged", and my early present was my 357. I had a good year. Everyone please join in and share things we enjoy. :lol:

DSC09051.jpg

Well, I haven't opened presents yet. My grandparents have a Christmas Eve party, and I got Gran Turismo 5! But I'm real mad. I got up today to play it, but guess what there's an update for PS3??????????!!!!!!!!! :):angry::angry:<_<:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm one-fifth of the way through and it's gonna take 2 hours total :blink:<_<<_<

Edited by Android

Well, I haven't opened presents yet. My grandparents have a Christmas Eve party, and I got Gran Turismo 5! But I'm real mad. I got up today to play it, but guess what there's an update for PS3??????????!!!!!!!!!

I'm one-fifth of the way through and it's gonna take 2 hours total <_<:):angry:

Well, I guess life is just going to come to a screeching halt for you, isn't it? You aught to try not having income for 2 and a half years. So what? Ya gotta download a update. And you get mad? :angry:<_<

I took a drive to Vegas yesterday and got this for myself

dsc03274s.jpg

Oh, so you're the guy who raided my garage! LOL

I was able to spend time with the step sons and the grandkids. I had long phone conversations with my three children, who sent us a great big box of fruit, nuts, cheese, and booze!

MrsG and I decided to stop the gift thing between us long ago. We are content at this point in our lives to have each other, travel, and enjoy our children.

I really cannot ask for more.

G

Thus far......

Some very nice sweatshirts , a fold up cart for transporting the model cars at the shows , complete with tie down straps , gift cards to Dick's Sporting goods , and a couple of new books . Best part of the day so far , the Ex and I watching the youngest opening her Christmas presents ! I will never ever cease to cherish this .

Have to work 3 to 11 today . then it is on to Kathie's house to open presents with her and the kids tonight ! O Boy ! More toys for me ! The 30th will be the magical time , all of us together to watch the grandkids open up their presents from us ! Yes , Pap spoils them past the point of no return ! Hey ! Dat's the Granpap 's role in life , and I do such a good job of it !

Merry Christmas to all of you , may the Good Lord bless you and keep you close!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The Old Man

The only plastic I got, besides what I bought for myself, was the Monogram Ford F-250 from the LIL Christmas exchange. I did however get a Ryobi 4 in 1 Cordless tool set (drill, saw, vac and light), some clothes and Smirnoff. Although, like was said before, the best part was watching my daughter open her gifts.

No kits, but I have too many as it is, got a Airbrush holder, which I have wanted and needed for a long time, no longer will the airbrush fall over and make a mess, a new 10 foot braided airhose, a few books, as I like reading, and the best of all, a USB 400 x microscope with built in LED's, doesn't sound exiting, but when I plug it into the laptop in the hobby room, it will be so useful, after having to wear glasses from the beginning of this year I have struggled with the finer detail, having to move items closer to my face, anyway I plugged it in to the PC downstairs and had a play with it, the photo's are taken off the screen with my digital camera, thinking about it now, I should have just hit the "Print Screen" button.

100_2790.jpg

100_2789.jpg

100_2792.jpg

... best of all, a USB 400 x microscope with built in LED's, doesn't sound exiting, but when I plug it into the laptop in the hobby room, it will be so useful, after having to wear glasses from the beginning of this year I have struggled with the finer detail, having to move items closer to my face, anyway I plugged it in to the PC downstairs and had a play with it, the photo's are taken off the screen with my digital camera, thinking about it now, I should have just hit the "Print Screen" button. ...

That's pretty cool!

Edited by Eric Stone

I was the happy receiver of TWO airbrushes. Paashe H model single action, and Paasche VL Dual Action. I had mentioned months ago that I wanted to learn airbrushing, I guess people heard me in stereo! Snow is keeping me with the cats. Hope to visit friends tomorrow. Merry Christmas all!IMG_0242.jpg

Well havent gottin it yet , cuz my bro was to lazy to meet me an give it to me , but hes from Florida am im in IL . but im gettin my dads model collection of some builds an some unstarted kits . ALL mopar. an one 1/12 corvette...its about 25 to 35 models ..

but the best part was seein the look on my 3 lill girls faces when the got there first model car , my five yr old was so happy she tossed the model on the floor , she couldnt get it opened up fast enough. lol

later days an merry x-mas to all.

Davin

Not what I wanted , photo shot last night :

Oh it's still comming down, wanna help shovel ? Ed Shaver

Hey Ed, You can give me that little white stepside for Christmas if you want to and I'll even come and help you shovel that white stuff :D:D:D You have excellent taste in trucks!! Merry Chrisatmas ;):):)

Edited by impcon