Model Cars Magazine Forum

1941 chevy pickup lowrider (Hell Train)PAINT TIME

Doing some work to the engine...Have to install the generator pulley yet and make a bracket to hold it. I have already turned the pulley on my lathe but have no idea what to use for a bracket, probably going the pe route!

0617121637b.jpg

0617121637a.jpg

0617121637.jpg

Edited by Darren B

Im determined to have this one done before winter. I can not look at it anymore in the state that it is in with parts everywhere, the time has come to finish it. The casket is gonna have upholstery in it that looks like diamond tuck, and a tv and other things. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Wow! I'm new to the forum and I just came across this build. I'm loving every minute (or pic) of it. This is gonna be an epic show stopper. I've got a '41 Chevy pickup underway too and I'll have to post some pics, although it's gonna seem awfully boring now.

0625121826.jpg

0625121827a.jpg

Thanks everyone for the cool comments, thats what keeps me focused now and on track to finish.

Almost done with the engine now, got the pulleys on and the plug wires, just need to add some more wiring and water hoses when its installed in the frame.

Edited by Darren B

thanks for the comments guys got the trailer done except for the fenders and the hackets and dead heads on the tongue.......

IMG_20120701_014634.jpg

IMG_20120701_014506.jpg

these are kinda dark photos will take better photos in the light later.

Edited by Darren B