Model Cars Magazine Forum

Edelbrock Midget

voljeepx

Hey everybody! This is my version of the Revell Kurtis Midget. I decided to go with my own paint scheme on it, and I love how it turned out. Tamiya Brilliant Blue, Pearl White, and Italian Red sprays were used on it. Only things added were spark plug wires and the photoetched parts from the kit. Great kit, I recommend it to anyone who enjoys this subject matter. Trailer was done in black with Bare Metal foil used on the decking. Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment! Ed

Edsmodels392.jpg

Edsmodels393.jpg

Edsmodels394.jpg

Edsmodels395.jpg

Edsmodels396.jpg

Edsmodels399.jpg

This kit looks very, very interesting and pretty good too. I like these, great old school racers with Flathead V8 engines. Like this color and the paint is also very nice. I think, that interior looks very good too. What I can see from the engine picture, it looks very good too. Lots of chrome parts looks good and I like those tires and wheels, they just fit fine to this one. Nice build all over, thank you for sharing. :)

Edited by W-409

A very fine build with lots of attention to detail- the leather hold down straps on the hood are especially well done! I have considered this kit because it looks like it would have loads of parts for hot rod projects- I was wondering what diameter the wheels are, since unpierced Halibrands are hard to come by- they look smaller than a scale 15 or 16 inch wheel.