Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobbylink.com ?

Has anyone ever placed an order with Hobbylink.com (through Pegasus hobbies) I ordered a set of wheels chose Priority mail on Friday 5/7 and they are still not here I didn't even get any shipping info ?they took my money but no info about shipping?

Guest Johnny

I have ordered directly from hobbylinc.com with no issues always had my order in about 5 days. But you ordered on a Saturday which means your order didn't go out untilthe Mon. 9th most likely so that is only 2 days.

Besides most stuff I have been getting Priority have still taken anywhere from 3-7 days depending on what day they were shipped! I find most the time the shipping time is the same Parcel or Priority anymore.

I've ordered several items from Hobbylink over the course of 5yrs and have always had delivery within 5-7 days. I might add that this always exceeded my expectations because of the uncertanties of ordering things from overseas. If you are concerned, I would try contacting the company to check the order. I have never heard of a bad experience with this company, though I would guess that it could happen.

I have gotten serious doubts with this company. I would like to pre-order a 1/12 Ford Mustang, but before my creditcard gets charged, I would like to approve the total, since the shippingcosts are unknown (logically, since the kit hasn't been released).

So I emailed them with the question whether I would be able to give approval for the total creditcard charge, item+shipping. The answer was a generic e-mail of how shipping-charges work, the same text as to be found on their website and has nothing to do with my question.

I emailed them back, telling them I wasn't looking for that information and referred to my initial question.

I just received a e-mail back, saying: We currently do not have the weight of the item to give you the proper calculations for shipping.

Come on people, how hard is it to actual look into a e-mail, read it and proper answer it. This kind of behaviour makes me shop elsewhere.

There is no such animal as "Hobbylink.com". Therefore all answers you have received are speculative. There is a huge difference between the two mail order houses that share a similar name. Hobbylink Japan, and Hobbylinc. Until we find out which one of these two you are discussing, everything is purely conjecture. That said, ordering on Friday and on Tuesday you are already on the internet wondering where your stuff is, I have to say you are a very tough customer for anyone to please.