Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Group 25 Model Car Builders Club presents...

Howard Cohen

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for something to do after the contest? There is a great cruise about 15 minutes from the contest venue and a great restaurant right beside it. The cruise is at the Canadian Tire store at Queensway at Highway 427 and the restaurant is called 'The Grille'. I'll be going there after the contest to complete a full car day. I'll have maps available at the contest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be going again this year. Save one of those thophies for me. :)

I wish someone official would take pics and send them to the mags. I've never seen coverage of this show in the mags. I offered a few years ago to bring my portable photo studio but was told someone already does this.

Danger

I wish someone official would take pics and send them to the mags. I've never seen coverage of this show in the mags. I offered a few years ago to bring my portable photo studio but was told someone already does this. Danger

Good suggestion. Group 25 will be meeting tomorrow and I'll see what plans (if any) there are for photography. Look forward to seeing you at the show...and what genre do you build in?

FYI...I have taken photos in the past and last year wrote an article about the contest, added in many photos, and sent it to a magazine, all according to the magazine's guidelines. To this day, I do not know what happened to the article as I never received any reply from the magazine nor have I seen the article in print :(

• 2 weeks later...