Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 4 weeks later...

Daily beaters:

1998 Mercury Tracer (aka T-Racer) with 300,000 miles on the clock, most of it's Atlantic blue paint gone, and about to break in half from rust damage.

1994 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT pickup- temporarily in limbo cuz I don't want to fill two tanks three times a month.

Projects:

1967 Plymouth Fury I - Ran and drove when I bought it in 2002... not running or driving now.

1978 International Scout II- Basically a rotten tub on a good chassis, with the impossible-to-find-parts-for Nissan Diesel. Hasn't run or driven since Regan was in office... probably won't ever run again with my name on the title, judging from past experiences.

Ones that got away:

1966 Olds Cutlass, 1981 Lincoln Town Car, 1985 Ranger, 1996 Cutlass, 1996 Plymouth Neon, 1967 Chevrolet Impala, Suzuki Nomad 340 Snowmobile.

• 4 weeks later...

2002 WRX Sedan.

Cobb Stage 2 tune with Access port

Cobb Catted Bellmouth Downpipe

Greddy TI-C midpipe/catback

Tein H-tech Springs

Kartboy Short Shifter/bushings/knob

Prodrive Front lip

JDM Sti Grille

JDM Sti Hood Scoop

VIR Rear Window Spoiler

Pioneer Avic D-3/ipod hookup

Work Emotion XD-9 wheels

Soon to have installed

Up pipe

Turbo Inlet

colorchange1.jpg

shoot3-8.jpg

Well my daily drivers are my legs. I'm talking to a couple mechanic freinds of the family about some 88-98 chevy/ Gmc fullsizes they have that there not driving at all, one guy has a farm with a bunch of pick ups, in the summer I've been helping him work on a 1977 ford F-250 4x4, a 351modified using a 400 block bored out with holley and edelbrok parts and lifted 8 inches with 31'' boggers with a flat black paint job, and dechromed, I drove it around a little bit up there, All I can say is all the vehicles I've driven in the last 3 or so years that I've been driving it was one of the most fun :( . the second funnest truck to drive belongs to My uncle who has a big farm around here and has a 1978 chevy singlecab dually with a 454 out of a chevelle that he modified, also super fun to play around with in the feilds let me say one thing, goddamn it's fast :angry: , both are like driving a muscle car. I keep telling them to drag race each other but they never listen to me.

Guest Mustang3.8

Here's my baby. A rare 1983 Mustang GL Notch. 3.8L V6 Engine, K&N airfilter, Magnaflow dual exaust tip, Flowmaster muffler, chrome steelies, pois-trac rear wheel drive, and power steering.

Edited by Mustang3.8

A new car has been added to our stable, about one month ago a friend of ours bought a ticket in a local car lottery and we won this.

000_1375.jpg

R34 Skyline twin turbo ex-drift car rebuilt to a road car.

We had no know idea our friend had done this until he turned up outside our home with the car then handed the keys to me.

Dingo :(

Edited by Dingo

A new car has been added to our stable, about one month ago a friend of ours bought a ticket in a local car lottery and we won this.

000_1375.jpg

R34 Skyline twin turbo ex-drift car rebuilt to a road car.

We had no know idea our friend had done this until he turned up outside our home with the car then handed the keys to me.

Dingo ;)

Don't tease us. We want more pics, engine, interior, the hole works.