Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16th 57 Chevy Turbo ProMod (03-14-13) Finished Bull-Horns with V-band clamps

Prostreet

Little update, Shocks are mounted and ride hieght set. Gonna start on the anti-roll bar tommarrow, Waiting for some parts for the frontend and some parts from RB motion. Hope to start on the front end by weeks end, Also started messing with the driveshaft. Let me know what ya think about the ride height. I swear i spend more time staring at it and figuring than i do building.

8325318b.jpg

8cf1ab1f.jpg

c6692e59.jpg

d047d603.jpg

3cb28696.jpg

Edited by Prostreet

Joe,

I just wanted to chime in and say how great your wishbone looks and what nice progress you're making. I can certainly identify with spending five times more looking and thinking than actually doing. It's the price a guy pays for trying to do it right (and hopefully only once!)... Not that it's a sure thing! LOL

Joe,

I just wanted to chime in and say how great your wishbone looks and what nice progress you're making. I can certainly identify with spending five times more looking and thinking than actually doing. It's the price a guy pays for trying to do it right (and hopefully only once!)... Not that it's a sure thing! LOL

Scott I have done things over 2 or more times on this build lol, 1/16 could use some more support hint hint , lol

Scott I have done things over 2 or more times on this build lol, 1/16 could use some more support hint hint , lol

Hey Joe,

I'm actually working on some things that I hope to get into 1/16th builders' hands before too long. I've got some drilled brake rotors, brake handle, dual upright NOS bottle mounts and window bezels drawn up. Just need to get some extra $$ rounded up so I can get them ordered. I may work on some 4-link brackets too, when time permits.

Guys here is the TRD site, when you click on something it will take you to shapeways to order. Expect a couple weeks from order to receiveing your stuff maybe a hair more, You won't be dissappointed.

https://sites.google.com/site/tdrinnovations/

Hey Joe,

I'm actually working on some things that I hope to get into 1/16th builders' hands before too long. I've got some drilled brake rotors, brake handle, dual upright NOS bottle mounts and window bezels drawn up. Just need to get some extra $$ rounded up so I can get them ordered. I may work on some 4-link brackets too, when time permits.

Sounds good Scott.

Bart: I'm a hair under an 1/8" I would like it lower just for looks, But ithink it looks good where it is also. I acctually bought a little plastic box of springs from harbor frieght in the section with all there screws,nuts etc. I think they wroked out perfect.