Model Cars Magazine Forum

2005-2010 Mustang

martinfan5

They look good in there, did you sand down the detail on the console?, I have some 3m auto masking tape, I will try that maybe, or if I make to the LHS before I get some white paint, I will pick some up. Isnt Tamiya masking tape narrow?, not as wide as normal masking tape?, if so I will use it, will make it easier to the red and yellowish/gold stripes

Edited by martinfan5

I didn't sand down the switch detail. It gives a subtle "depth" to the add on radio face. Read as, I was too lazy to sand the mo fo.

Tamiya tape comes in many widths, and if you have a sheet of glass, can be cut however you want.

G

I didn't sand down the switch detail. It gives a subtle "depth" to the add on radio face. Read as, I was too lazy to sand the mo fo.

Tamiya tape comes in many widths, and if you have a sheet of glass, can be cut however you want.

G

As yes, I find myself to lazy for things all the time, thats one thing I am bad at, cutting starting lines, you should see the room I built, I couldn't cut the drywall straight, and I had all the right tools to help get the cuts straight

I ordered the diecast wheels to use .

No ahem, stuff, Sherlock, we be jammin' ober here.

;)

G

Well, I didn't know to check it out. It had that "M" word in the subject line, so I didn't bother to stop in ... Little did I know there was copshop stuff goin' on. I'd a been here earlier!

B)

The keys take turns on sticking , I think right now its the Y's turn, all the other keys work fine

Here is what I have done so far, which is not alot,

Getting work done on the chassis

p1-24.jpg

Working on the lowering process

p6-5.jpg

Front and rear axles, with the springs cut done, and going with the natural look on the rear axle

p5-9.jpg

Here is the engine, almost done

p4-17.jpg

and started on the interior

p3-20.jpg

Edited by martinfan5