Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Nova - realistic flames

rhs856

Great flame job. A little out of scale, but well done. The rest of the build is very clean & has some very nice detail paint.

:) Thanks! It is a little out of scale, I'll be working on that for the next go round. I saw a post from someone on these forums where he had a really small, tight rolling fire coming from the front and it looked amazing. Someday... :lol:

Thanks! There are plenty more angles in the album. The first two pictures show the difference a flash makes in bringing out the color.

Why dont you post more pics here?

I am sad to follow all links in a forum like this....

I think, a "Under Glass"-section in a modelcarforum lives with photos from models and not from a collection of links in each post...thats my opinion.

Why dont you post more pics here?

I am sad to follow all links in a forum like this....

I think, a "Under Glass"-section in a modelcarforum lives with photos from models and not from a collection of links in each post...thats my opinion.

The reason I didn't was because I have 25 8MP pictures, and I know that posting a ton of huge pics could frustrate some of the members with slower internet speeds. Nonetheless, here are a few more.

JmP1sh.jpgwTSMZh.jpga514lh.jpgKETHah.jpg642ouh.jpg

Edited by rhs856

• 2 weeks later...