Model Cars Magazine Forum

Replacement Decals Available for Moebius Hudson

If you'd like a set of corrected decals for Your Hudson Hornet kit - these have the Oval logos for the air cleaners corrected.

Please send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to: Moebius Models, Attn. Customer Service, PO Box 229372, Glenwood FL 32722

Please let us know how many sets of decals you need..

Thanks,

Dave

Got around to mailing my envelope today. I have to say thanks again to Moebius for the special service. It shows the dedication to the customer when they make the extra effort to correct a minor decal error. I am looking forward to the NASCAR Hudson, the Chysler 300 and anything coming down the pike from Moebius. Great company and unique subjects. Thanks Dave and all at Moebius.

I did that over a week ago and explained to him that we cannot purchase a U.S. stamp in Canada.

If I were to put a Canadian stamp on it , U.S.P.S. will not mail it out of the country.

I do not mind paying for a stamp, and I could certainly send the money through the mail if I was advised that that would be exceptable.

Its been well over a week since I sent Dave a private E-mail, and as of yet have had no response.

Thanks for your interest

Bob Purdy

I think we in Canada can buy an international postal coupon or voucher or something to that affect to include with the addressed envelope...been a while since I've had to do something like that, with the internet the way it is. If Moebius will accept that from a Canadian customer, then we're good to go. I'll also send Dave a PM.

I have had this addressed and stamped letter sitting on my desk now for over a week.

I went to the post office and explained what I was trying to do, and according to them it can not be done. there was never any mention of any coupon or voucher etc.

Oh well.

Thanks Bob