Model Cars Magazine Forum

Replacement Decals Available for Moebius Hudson

The USPS has gone almost completely online. They do offer the ability to pay and print out a label from home, I wonder if that might be a solution for you guys up north?

https://www.usps.com/welcome.htm

According to their calculator it looks like a standard letter size envelope to Canada would cost $1.86.

I need to go to the post office tommorrow to pick up a package. If I can remember to do so I can ask the post master if he has any suggestions, he is usually pretty helpful.

Edited by Aaronw

I have had this addressed and stamped letter sitting on my desk now for over a week.

I went to the post office and explained what I was trying to do, and according to them it can not be done. there was never any mention of any coupon or voucher etc.

Oh well.

Thanks Bob

Hi Bob, send me your address, and I'll do it for you. I'm getting mine ready to go, I'll just do another for you.... :)

Wow! Dave, this sure is honesty and integrity in business! One thing though. I would ask that the UPC to the box also be sent out just in case there are some dishonest people. Sadly, I know that there are people out there who would take advantage of this kind of customer commitment. Unfortunately, these people drive prices up for others...in all business, not just models.

Three kits? Pffffffft. Amateur!

:P:lol:

Like a Honda driver at the track who wants to talk about HP-per-liter (what's it matter? he'll NEVER have 5+ liters :rolleyes: ).....since we're currently (and temporarily) all 4 living on only my SSDI benefits (about $1,485 per month),you wanna talk about percentage of budget spent on these? :huh::P

Like a Honda driver at the track who wants to talk about HP-per-liter (what's it matter? he'll NEVER have 5+ liters :rolleyes: ).....since we're currently (and temporarily) all 4 living on only my SSDI benefits (about $1,485 per month),you wanna talk about percentage of budget spent on these? :huh::P

Only if we are both suffering from insomnia. B)

I know the feeling- I've been out of work for about four months, timed about perfectly with the release of the Hornet kit, now that I think of it. Maybe it was a sign I had to drop everything and build a couple. :rolleyes:

Well I only managed to get two and I'm Happy as heck to still be employed since I'm not hired for my mind but my Bron..(a.k.a. Physical labor)

I better get to ordering the replacements..

Thanks for the heads up since I won't get around to building these any time soon (too many got-to-get-to to get to)..