Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Camaro El General Pro Mod (updates 05/06/12)

tyrone

thanks Greg... I appreciate it alot bro...

thanks Chris... really means alot from all of you guys.. glad./proud that you all like it..

thanks John... know if I could talk you out of that AWESOME truck your building I could make real cool pit display....lol..

and you're right this is a really cool forum, the best one I've been a part of. Alot of cool people on here that dont mind helping and giving advise to point you in the right direction....

• 3 weeks later...

tyrone, any time i can lend a hand, just yell. i have a few shots (off the internet) of this car in the pits with the front end off. i don't know, if you know, how close you got this but,..........WOW dude. just an awesome effort on your part!

This is piece of art! Great build! This was very fun to follow, and I'm impressed of your building skills. And the best thing is, that it's in 1/25 scale, not bigger. Paintjob turned out great, and engine detail is incredible, as always. I really like this one, it looks like it could race on the Drag Strip every day.

Thanks Richard... I like this one the best also...

Robert.. I appreciate it bro..

Dave... thanks alot buddy.. I really appreciate all your help, along with Brad for the decals... really makes a difference on the finished piece... :D

Niko... thanks dude.. I really appreciate it...

Greg... thanks for all the kind words on my work means alot...

The past few nights I've been working on a fifth wheel 3 axle enclosed that I got off ebay... I really like those galaxie trailers... I plan on making a pit display with the awning on and some projacks to sit the cars up on, I've been collecting parts like tool boxes, lap tops, battery chargers, etc... to make it look pretty good.. I also plan on making the dually in the back ground a crew cab... this is something I'll be working on between builds.. I'll also be getting back to work on the 57 chevy soon waiting on some parts I ordered from futurattraction to get the suspension all wrapped up... thanks again guys for looking in...

Can't wait to see it done up Tyrone!, the Galaxie Trailers are real nice, have 2 of them myself (in Fl. :( ), & i just got a e-mail from Scott today that my front struts are on the way too! can't wait to see them!, looking forward to seeing the 57 come around .