Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Funny Cars / 1st post

Mike 1017

Mike... Welcome to the boards. you have some really nice builds there. They look great! You will find that we have a bunch of great and talented builders here.And everyone is always willing to help one another out. I am looking forward to seeing more builds of yours. Keep up the great work.

Okie Dokie. Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way.........lol

I'm pretty sure that it's a law that you have to post detailed pictures of each model. Feel free to start with the car of your choice or the car of my choice. That would be the Big John car 'cuz I like MOPARs. No, wait. The Super Charger 'cuz I like MOPARs. No wait. The Blue Max 'cuz I like blue cars with HEMIs.

Or you decide 'cuz I'm easy. Don't let that get around........

Okie Dokie. Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way.........lol

I'm pretty sure that it's a law that you have to post detailed pictures of each model. Feel free to start with the car of your choice or the car of my choice. That would be the Big John car 'cuz I like MOPARs. No, wait. The Super Charger 'cuz I like MOPARs. No wait. The Blue Max 'cuz I like blue cars with HEMIs.

Or you decide 'cuz I'm easy. Don't let that get around........

LOL!