Model Cars Magazine Forum

What do you store your equipment in?

What ??? We're supposed to store them ???? And all this time I was leaving mine on the dining table, my desk, the coffee table, the sink and wherever I laid them down !!! Arrrggghhh,!!!! Seriously though, I have a craftsman box just like above and some plastic drawers on a roll around, and then those plastic shoeboxes all over the place full of paints and supplies. Then the hand tools I use the most in one plastic box I carry around to wherever i'm building at the time . :wacko:

What ??? We're supposed to store them ???? And all this time I was leaving mine on the dining table, my desk, the coffee table, the sink and wherever I laid them down !!! Arrrggghhh,!!!! Seriously though, I have a craftsman box just like above and some plastic drawers on a roll around, and then those plastic shoeboxes all over the place full of paints and supplies. Then the hand tools I use the most in one plastic box I carry around to wherever i'm building at the time . :wacko:

What he said, x2

G

Here are some pics of my shop.

Paint storage.

Shop001-2.jpg

Shop009.jpg

Diorama area for assembly.

Shop001-3.jpg

Main workbench.

Shop003-2.jpg

I use this for plastic, metal and other goodies. Also lots of plastic shoe boxes.

Misc002.jpg

Also lots of pegboard for hanging items on. More pics here.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/mercman51/Bench/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Not shown are my drill press, scroll and table saw, and belt sander.

I have tool box where are my all equipment. I'd like to have them on my modeling table, but it's not possible, since my table is in front of the window. But maybe I need to make it better some day. At least some inportant tools would be great to have always on bench, not in tool box. I have so many paints, though, that they wont fit anywhere else than in tool box. Otherwise I'm happy about my bench. :D

Here are some pics of my shop.

Paint storage.

Diorama area for assembly.

Main workbench.

I use this for plastic, metal and other goodies. Also lots of plastic shoe boxes.

Also lots of pegboard for hanging items on. More pics here.

http://s8.photobucke...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Not shown are my drill press, scroll and table saw, and belt sander.

Junior, doesn't it drive you crazy with it being so clean? :wacko:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

WOW looks like you guys have a lot more space in the US than we do in the UK !

My spray cans are in a cupboard in my garage, most of my tools / jar paints ect are in a craft box thats in the house until my wife finds it ! I do have worktops, seat, radio, beer fridge ect in the garage but its too cold up there this time of year, so builds are done on the dining room table :( (hence slow build rate)

My spare parts were kept in 3 plastic storage boxes but they are £15 - 20 each. Just picked up some plastic business card boxes & a larger crate to keep them in, for a lot cheaper. I can now find everything !