Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

I am still undecided on what I am going to build but have a few I deas, but I have a few things on the bench right now that I need to get out of the way first , one of them is a contest build.

like the good Dr says, more EYE CANDY please :lol:

Edited by martinfan5

woke up early this morning and it finally hit me...working on the latest Zombie hunter its called "CheveHell"..all im gonna say for now...below is the 1st stage of the build...and i also got 2 sets of those So Real Concept tires in the mail yesterday....happy hunting... B)

Donor car...

thedonor.jpg

Stage 1

stage1.jpg

You are making good progress, and you've definitely picked out a good subject. Now, keep it going . . . people are posting so fast that it's easy to miss something. Also, I recommend everyone keeps pouring back over the thread, 10 pages at a time, so as not to MISS anything, and keep enjoying the amazing eye candy you guys are posting.

Oh, and what is this phrase "pace ourselves", Doc?

It seems foreign to me....

If it's foreign sounding to you, imagine how it sounds to me. LOL! Giddy up, giddy down, keep the cattle moving, rawhide! RAWHIDE! :lol:

LOL, Dale, that build alone is going to take up 48 inches of the diorama! How cool is that! WOW!

Hey guys I just got an idea someone might like. I'm sure many of you aren't old enough to remember a manual or reel(non-engine powered) lawn mover, but you can probably Google a picture of one. Think of six revolving blades cutting grass against a fixed edge.

And since we're supposed to be mowing down zombies....................

It doesn't fit in with my build, but if someone else wants to give t a try, that might look wicked on a larger scale in the front of a vehicle, chain driven perhaps?

Aloha everyone this subject is blowing up. I had to be apart of the build. From what I seen so far amazing work. This is going to be the first time building in this style. Did some resource and gathered all kind different parts. Got a good idea. Hope you guys like it. I started out with a Peterbilt. photo-56.jpg cut the sleep cab off used front clip of frame. Scratchbuilt frame. Wheels made from PVC pipe with semi wheels.photo-57.jpg still have alot to do. Gas tanks more guns and detail work. photo-58.jpgphoto-59.jpg

Ron, I just saw you upload the video. Man, I love the way this vehicle is turning out. You are on the right track, and it's a great idea to use stencils in an urban camo color and patterns.

Now all you gotta do is fling a little dirt on those wheels! Wow.

Keep your TZH SQUAD vehicles coming because Doctor Cranky is making good progress on the "HIGHWAY TO HELL" project: