Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

So far Super Bowl shift has not killed me...

We weren't as slammed as we thought we would be. So I might get some build time in tonight!

The comm vehicle is in primer, ready for basecoats and drybrushing. After that I will be digging into the tamiya tank kit and the black widow kit for a special project!

Til next time...

Well I started building around 2 oclock today and was doing just fine. Had dinner and had plans to keep building while I watched the Super Bowl. Yeah, like I could do anything while that game was on! Great game!

Anyway, here's some scratchin' I got done.

2012-02-05220042.jpg

2012-02-05220119.jpg

ok, I have finally read the whole thread and caught myself up to speed. After all of the inspiration, I am going to contribute my project as "The Medicus", gotta have a place where people in the convoy can come and get patched up, or get some medicine. Updates coming soon!

Edited by RoadRunner1083

STOP THE PRESSES!

Folks, I'm writing this in big letter so you will pay attention for a moment.

Will everyone take a moment and please take ONE PICTURE (the best picture you can muster) of your build where it is right now and POST it here.

With your permission I would like to make a photo slide video for the Lab-RAT-ory channel of all the your WIPS as they are right now.

THANK YOU! You can post your single picture and then continue on with the build.

001-2.jpgthere is my pic. I've been working on my civic. So I haven't been working on my build but I'm o most done with the civic.

Alright, so I've got the comm vehicle in the last stages. Detail paint, a little weathering, and some more decals... then it's done.

The build I've got in store after the comm vehicle is going to be pretty interesting- it'll be just for fun, and it's kind of an experiment for me. it's a mix between 1:48 and 1:25, and it has no 'practical' application. It's just gonna look cool.

I'll be keeping the progress pics of it under wraps, as a special treat when I unveil it.

More to come on the flip side folks, I'm hitting the sack.

ok, I have finally read the whole thread and caught myself up to speed. After all of the inspiration, I am going to contribute my project as "The Medicus", gotta have a place where people in the convoy can come and get patched up, or get some medicine. Updates coming soon!

Welcome to the TZH Squad Caravan, buddy. Bring it on, and join the fun! Can't wait to see what you cook up.