Model Cars Magazine Forum

Megahobby

I was looking around and was wondering if anyone has ordered from there, and if they have good service. Also how long does it usually take to be delivered. I live in Jersey Shore, PA

Edited by h3ae86

Here is a Another Great Site,....And Have a Good long look because there are kit here YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR,...no doubt about it,..and there prices are NOT ALL THAT BAD...

http://www.modelroundup.com/

Ian

Yes, great customer service and selection. I started using them a couple years ago when they redesigned their website..MR is my prime vendor, with Model Express (www.modelexpress.net) being my secondary (and Hobby Link Japan (www.hlj.com) for Japanese kits...

Well thanks everyone. i just bought 3 kits from there, a revell Germany '72 porsche carrera rs, a tamiya r32 skyline I've been drooling over for months, and I found the re-released meyers manx kit on sale for about 5 bucks cheaper than I've seen it elsewhere. Now my question is how long does it usually take to get to your house. I live in Jersey Shore, PA

Never had a problem with Mega, they're my go-to guys for Ross Gibson, Detail Master and R&D Unique stuff. Another place to find some out-of-production models is a nice little west coast dealer called V-8 Models. Dennis is a retired guy that buys out a lot of hobby shops and collections, all of his stuff is factory sealed unless otherwise noted.

I ordered an Aoshima Hi-lux with snugtop from them a few years ago. Aparantly, a lot of companies were having issues keeping stock 0f the kit at that time. They were back-ordered but, kept me informed on the status of my order. Good business people if you ask me.

I placed my first order with MegaHobby last month and they provided an excellent service keeping me well informed at every step. Package was in my hands in a week and that was all the way to New Zealand

I used to deal with ModelRoundup and though they provided a good service they don't have the range that MegaHobby carries.