Model Cars Magazine Forum

what did I get today?

Yes I know there is a thread called" what did you get today"...I'm too beat to find it!! What I got today...about a freaking foot or more of SNOW!!!!!!!! :angry: And since my back is trash...my stoopid snow-blower took a dump!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I've got a HUGE driveway, you could park a semi in it, and yes, I had to shovel it!! :angry: Sooo, I'll be loading up on the vicoden and passing out now!! ( not really ), but passing out sounds good right now!! I'm tired of crappy gas powered tools,ie; snowblowers, I'm gettin a plow for my truck, if I can afford it! LOL!!! Sorry for my dumpy rant, I had to blow off some steam! ;) Oh yeah, where I started, ya can't even tell!! :angry:

Edited by Sixx

I used to suffer from those same problems as you Derrick and then one day I got a job offer for Charlotte NC and I took it! After 41 years in Chicago and countless blizzards and lake effect snow storms I sold my house and snowblower!

Now when I use my snow shovel, it is to scoop up the leaves in the fall! :lol:

Gonna be 61 degrees here tomorrow, rainy but at least I ain't shoveling!

Yes I know there is a thread called" what did you get today"...I'm too beat to find it!! What I got today...about a freaking foot or more of SNOW!!!!!!!! :angry: And since my back is trash...my stoopid snow-blower took a dump!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I've got a HUGE driveway, you could park a semi in it, and yes, I had to shovel it!! :angry: Sooo, I'll be loading up on the vicoden and passing out now!! ( not really ), but passing out sounds good right now!! I'm tired of crappy gas powered tools,ie; snowblowers, I'm gettin a plow for my truck, if I can afford it! LOL!!! Sorry for my dumpy rant, I had to blow off some steam! ;) Oh yeah, where I started, ya can't even tell!! :angry:

Take your Vicodin with beer and you WILL feel good!

worthless2.gif

I'd think a snow plow on your truck wouldn't help much unless ya had it parked in the garage when it

started snow.

Other wise you'd just push the snow towards the garage.

Just a thought..

Sure Glad I live where I do, it only snows a lil bit and gone in a day or two.

On the first day it snows, all the idiots hit the ditches so the next day is a good day to drive. :D

Here in Finland it has been snowing now for few days, and now the backyard looks like this... Now just needs to guess, when the snow plow comes and plows that road clear... Well, there's no problem with our Jeep, but some others might have little problems with the snow. :lol:

P1210233.jpg

you know, living in MI i have the same problem

so last year i got so sick of it i decided to buy a snowthrower attachement for my lawnmower

i got it all hooked up and working great

so i parked it in the ack of the garage and waited for the snow to fall

and fall it did

i woke up one morning to find over a foot of snow in my driveway

so i got dressed, went into the garage.....when i noticed a flaw in my plan

you see, i needed both cars on a daily basis and i only needed the snowthrower/lawnmower when it snowed bad so i parked the lawnmower in the back and then put in the cars...with a foot of snow in the driveway there was NO WAY i could get the cars out to get to the lawnmower :angry:

Oh man, you guys are funny!!!! Niko, I guess I'll stop crying!!! Looks like you got dumped on!!!! What made my problem such a pain is, I've got the same x-rays as Gregg. Will be one year ago as of the last day in January!! Fluid movement is non-exsistant, now that it's cold and snowy...forgetta bout it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh man, you guys are funny!!!! Niko, I guess I'll stop crying!!! Looks like you got dumped on!!!!

This is nothing compared to winter one year ago... We had almost two times more of that snow then. :rolleyes: And oh, yesterday it was snowing quite hard, and now there's bit more of it. :lol: