Model Cars Magazine Forum

CORDVETTE!...A Modern Classic. Update: 9-16-12

Ira

Ira, I love to watch all of your builds. They show a very fertile imagination, grounded in technical reality. Certainly no one can question your mad building skills. However, the hood scoop and front fender vents, on a mid-engined car, continue to confuse me.

Ira, I love to watch all of your builds. They show a very fertile imagination, grounded in technical reality. Certainly no one can question your mad building skills. However, the hood scoop and front fender vents, on a mid-engined car, continue to confuse me.

Thanks for the Kind Comments Don!

The Vents and Scoops are for Cooling,Venting, Aerodynamics and Styling!

This is like the set up you would see on most Mid or Rear Engine GTP Race Cars. No room in the back for the Radiator, so it would be mounted up front on the CordVette...

Edited by Ira

this thing is epic now that its colored so is this thing gonna be under glass section soon or although its painted is there alot more work?

Here is my To Do List:

Need to finish the front 4WD Axle. Mount the New Wheels & Tires. Need a Window for the Engine Compartment. Need to finish Painting & Detailing the Interior Parts. Need to make Engine Mounts. Need to assemble the Engine Compartment. Need to assemble the Interior. Need to add Chrome Trim and do a little BMF. Add Door Lines. Make Exhaust Pipes. Need Tailllights & Front Grill. Cleaning & Waxing...

That should do it... :)

Here is my To Do List:

Need to finish the front 4WD Axle. Mount the New Wheels & Tires. Need a Window for the Engine Compartment. Need to finish Painting & Detailing the Interior Parts. Need to make Engine Mounts. Need to assemble the Engine Compartment. Need to assemble the Interior. Need to add Chrome Trim and do a little BMF. Add Door Lines. Make Exhaust Pipes. Need Tailllights & Front Grill. Cleaning & Waxing...

That should do it... :)

Ira how are you going to make door lines now? Tape?Just wondering .

So what are you waiting for. That should be done by Thursday and under glass by Friday....LOL That is one Kool build. Been waiting to make my comments. Well done Ira. You do know Christmas is coming???

:)

Thanks for the kind words Clay!

:D

Edited by Ira