Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Terminal Diorama

That is another idea I can add to my list. Me and my Dad are working on building one big diorama for our trucks and other vehicles. Functional Grain Elevator, Truck Stop, Truck Repair, Dealership, Junkyard and a few stores. He has an abandon 2 bedroom house we plan to rip the walls out of.

I've thought about building a diorama for the company I work for. The only thing is that we have over 20 loading doors. That

can get very expensive as when in the mornings, every single door is used. Also, finding the different makes of trucks would be kinda difficult to find. Plus, our building is huge, so it would be almost 5-6 feet long and about 6 feet in width in 1/64.

RYAN.

That's one heck of an idea BUT in 1/24th or 25th scale I'd get sick of building trucks, my son did a rally scene once with cars in the staging area never again he says, wow took him 8 solid months to get it altogether some cars had working lights etc, and he builds that kind of stuff for a living.

Dingo B)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea chuchyr I'm posting on the right board buddy, it was a sarcastic remark because of the size of a 1/24th or 1/25th build I think that after a while it would drive U completely loopy or of ya nut I find it bad enough when i've got two or three cars on the go at once, I know some of U guys thrive on that sort of stuff BUT I don't once a build is over I have a rest for a wekk or two then find my next project which would take another week or two to list up after that its into buying the gear to start all over again, I'm just not as crazt as U yanks R when it comes to building truck after truck I luv to build a project then sit back and admire it for a bit.

Dingo B)