Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Classified Model Car Building Project

TheCat

For the time being... I'm keeping my next project that I've been working on for the last week a mystery. But will be giving clues on what I'm working on by the way of picture updates.

Here's the first few pictures:

Engine Completed:

DAC_Engine01m-vi.jpg

DAC_Engine02m-vi.jpg

DAC_Engine04m-vi.jpg

Sorry for the delay... was at the Mosquito Con this past Saturday... OK... had you guys in suspense long enough...

these pictures will finally let you know what that engine is going into...

Body Painted and Bare Metal Applied.

DACBody01m-vi.jpg

DACBody02m-vi.jpg

DACBody03m-vi.jpg

You've done a masterful job on the Charger. I have one point though(don't take this the wrong way). All "B" body Mopars of that vintage and others have the engine

compartment all painted body color. Your car as it is will bring many compliments as is. Your work is clean and very good. Only wish I could build as well as you have.

Your engine detail is the utmost. Very well done. Make sure its posted in Under glass when finished.

You've done a masterful job on the Charger. I have one point though(don't take this the wrong way). All "B" body Mopars of that vintage and others have the engine

compartment all painted body color. Your car as it is will bring many compliments as is. Your work is clean and very good. Only wish I could build as well as you have.

Your engine detail is the utmost. Very well done. Make sure its posted in Under glass when finished.

Thank you very much Wayne - You are correct that all the B body Mopars have the engine compartment painted the body color... But I have a really good reason why I didn't paint it the body color... You will see when the build is complete.