Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looks really nice. I like your fifth wheel detail.

May I make a quick suggestion? Take some 3/16" (5mm) aluminum tubing and replace to solid piece of plastic rod that that AMT gives you for the exhaust stack. It'll realy improve the look. Doing it on this one might require some disassembly, so better to try it on the next one. Just a thought.

chris for the glass i used the package of,dont smile,of cristmasballs i put it away and you never know if you neededfor your hobby and whit the new shirt its in the collar a plactic strip

jim good idea i wil take a look if i cant find something becouse now in this time a lot of hobbystores and trainshops are gone

the are now mediatoys and computergames

i look in a hardware store

thanks guys feels nice and now try finishing the diamond reo coe

jacobus

Looks really nice. I like your fifth wheel detail.

May I make a quick suggestion? Take some 3/16" (5mm) aluminum tubing and replace to solid piece of plastic rod that that AMT gives you for the exhaust stack. It'll realy improve the look. Doing it on this one might require some disassembly, so better to try it on the next one. Just a thought.

Your right about the AMT stack,I done this before without disassembly on a truck I finished and did this as an after thought, I just snipped the stack down a little and slid the tubbing over it which also helped to support it.

Jacobus, I'm not sure what you have in Holland, but you can check with K&S Metals; they sell a lot of tubing to the modeling industry. Also, it you want a really chrome stack (probably not on this build) check in electronics stores for collapasable antennas for radios.