Model Cars Magazine Forum

'37 Chevy Cabriolet

crazyjim

Thanks Ray. I cut the bottom of the rear fenders, glued on a piece of styrene, cut a hole for the license plate, and threw on some putty. On the interior I just cut holes in the side panels and then built new panels of different layers of styrene. I'm glad you like it.

Beautiful! So many subtle mods it's hard to put my finger on what you did. Exactly how a great custom is supposed to be! I'm impressed with the door panels & your rear end treatment. I love the whole thing. Do l spy some "Crazyscale" parts?

Thanks Neal. SHINY :) :) :) RULES!

Just trying to do something a little different, Bart. Glad you like the interior & rear panel. The only Crazy Scale Auto Parts are the engine block, intake manifold, velocity stacks, and the seats. Lots of parts in my inventory that are real easy for me to get to.

That is a really nice Chevy. I'd love to see that blue in real life. Love the interior- is that the stock dashboard?

Thanks Harold. It's the kit's custom rolled & pleated dash that I sanded smooth, drilled holes for gauges, used a wire loop to hold up the aluminum steering column. The steering wheel came from the parts bin.