Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 NOMAD

MichaelJ

this car looks super. i realy like the color. as for the hatch closing hard to tell without having the model in hand. you may have to trim the back door panel. if you can get the door panel off you can see if it closes without it' if it does it will need to be trimmed. also will it close with the window in the up position. you will have to do a process of elimination.

Nice nomad, love the color combo. The paint looks great. Did you use the engine out of the corvette grand sport or just the intake?

Paul

I think so. All I remember is that the car on the box was blue and yellow? I think..I have another one in some off the wall car.

If any ya'll have 1-2 you want to part with , let me know... Glad ya guy's like it ...

Nice Nomad! Great finish and detailing! I agree with Manny - the inner panel on the tailgate is probably preventing the gate from closing fully. A little trimming will probably help. I've never been a fan of kits with opening doors, tailgates, etc. because so often they don't fit without a lot of fiddling.

Sam

Nice Nomad! Great finish and detailing! I agree with Manny - the inner panel on the tailgate is probably preventing the gate from closing fully. A little trimming will probably help. I've never been a fan of kits with opening doors, tailgates, etc. because so often they don't fit without a lot of fiddling.

Sam

Thank's for the advise ya'll. I'll try one time, and then start glue'n!!!