Model Cars Magazine Forum

More YOST GOLD (48 Ford Coupe)

Dr. Cranky

Ok, this may belong in the "stupid questions" folder... but why does Donn not post his own photos? Why does someone else have to post for him? :blink:

He gave his explanation on the workbench post , his computer bit the dust and he only has a iphone .

This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL car! It looks like it rolled right off of the pages of "Street Rodder"! The paint is.....well.....awesome! Thanks for sharing photos of your work Donn. No matter how they got here!

Have you ever tried that on a iPhone? I own one.

I do it from photobucket on a cheapy 50 dollar android phone thays on crack(broken screen) yet alone an iPhone. If a cheapy android has an app for it I'm 95% sure the apple store has one.

The paint is beautifull! Those wheels are just awesome, very clean (aside from the chassis) build.

Who really gives a rat's you know what about who posts the images? Does it matter? Let's just give the builder credit for his fantastic work and thank his friend who posted them for taking the time to share with us.

Steve

The paint is beautifull! Those wheels are just awesome, very clean (aside from the chassis) build.

Who really gives a rat's you know what about who posts the images? Does it matter? Let's just give the builder credit for his fantastic work and thank his friend who posted them for taking the time to share with us.

Steve

well said.......................great job as always donn.