Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

ebay con man

Buyers beware of adimeo aka Angelo Dimeo. Sold me a Movin On kit as complete & i paid good money for it yet when it arrived it was very incomplete & when i returned it to him he claimed that it was damaged & the parts were loose in the box the way he sent it to me yet i put all the parts in resealable freezer bags upon return & now he refuses to accept the returned kit & refused to give me a refund, so now I'm out the cost of the kit & shipping plus the cost of return shipping. Some people make me sick.

Buyers beware of adimeo aka Angelo Dimeo. Sold me a Movin On kit as complete & i paid good money for it yet when it arrived it was very incomplete & when i returned it to him he claimed that it was damaged & the parts were loose in the box the way he sent it to me yet i put all the parts in resealable freezer bags upon return & now he refuses to accept the returned kit & refused to give me a refund, so now I'm out the cost of the kit & shipping plus the cost of return shipping. Some people make me sick.

Hopefully you paid with Paypal....

You can take your case to them, and they will help set things right...

Bill...

Sorry for your bad deal but it's strange that anytime I have a deal go bad as the seller and the buyer disputes or complains about something (justified or not) I always end up being forced by Ebay/Paypal to refund the money.

windscreen, aircleaner brackets, airbrake supports etc missing, decals had tire marks on them. I was able to determine this as I already have 2 complete kits of the same truck. I personally think that's irrelevant as i would not have purchased the kit knowing it was incomplete but heres hoping ebay sorts it out. Thanks for the support folks, greatly appreciated.

windscreen, aircleaner brackets, airbrake supports etc missing, decals had tire marks on them. I was able to determine this as I already have 2 complete kits of the same truck. I personally think that's irrelevant as i would not have purchased the kit knowing it was incomplete but heres hoping ebay sorts it out. Thanks for the support folks, greatly appreciated.

you cant really blame that on sellers

No I can't blame tire marks on the seller & I don't but i can blame the seller for selling an incomplete kit as complete. If i want an incomplete kit I'll buy one which I have in the past just for parts but i wanted this one as complete so i can build it & I apologize if this comes across as being rude.