Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

LOL, Sounds like a Rompin Stompin Mopar good time Bill!!!

Saw a shirt today that I have to have. It said "You must have one very fast car. Because you were hauling ### when I passed you in my Dart!!!

Love it! Your Cuda is looking phenominal Bill, and that's a fact Jack! Gettin ready to go hit the bench. Don't have any specific plan for tonight, so we'll just see what I come up with. Will post some pics later.

Corey

Edited by dimebolt

I got a little more work done today, I think I have the turbos more or less buttoned up, I will probably add a little heat staining here and there and call it good..they are not perfect , it is pretty tough for me to try and duplicate everything backwards and make it all fit and line up.. LOLIMG_1290-vi.jpgIMG_1291-vi.jpgIMG_1292-vi.jpgIMG_1293-vi.jpgthanks for checkin in!!

I really cannot wait until i can get a lathe and a mill.........hopefully in the next two months i will have them. youre work has really inspired me bill, i have to learn how to make something like this.....

keep it goin, its amazing

bryan

Might I just say,

Aghfeafpnfaui a kafjiong enrui ei und;klrigh dna n;kjgp; oyejih np;iorgn aubfu aruta rj abllleeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wacko:

What he said.

The progress leaves us all speaking gibberish.

lol omg, there isn't much I could say that hasn't already been stated, but going through this thread and seeing all that fabulous, amazing work just simply brings a smile to my face. All I can do is work with plastic at the moment, but this certainly inspires me to be creative and look for ways to push my own work. Thanks for being a great inspiration! :)

Men i'm speechles.....the detail, the craftmanship is awesome. I show the pics to my 7 years old son and explain to him the real size of the engine. He ask me "this engine work and how he put gas on it?". Its look so real. Awesom job.

Edited by frozono

Bryan thanks man!, I have a pro tech lathe and a grizzly mill

Corey,, thanks bro

Roland, I say stuff like that all the time, and don't evenknow it! lol

Gilbert, thanks, all ways keep pushing yourself, I wouldn't be doing any thing like this if I didn't!

Louis, thank you! and tell your son it is really hard to put gas in! lol

Walter you are welcome, and thank you for looking in!

Ceaser, Tony , thank you very much!

Brandon, I have thinned down the color you want to use for heat staining and applied it with a brush before, it worked pretty good, I usually use needle nose to form the collectors, thanks for the interest!

Niko, thanks buddy!

Scott, welcome to the forum and thank you for looking in!

thank you Mr. Cruz, really means alot!

Hey Bill,

I just received my first ever issue of MCM today.And, wow man, I didn't realize all the work you put into the California Charger slingshot dragster. Another GREAT build! AND, we both made the pages!!! All I can say is I'm honored! Congrats on the article, and exellent work my friend.

Corey Jackson