Model Cars Magazine Forum

Completed: Porsche Carrera GT

James Tester

I finally finished my Porsche Carrera GT. I started this car after seeing Ramon Garcia's build at the Detroit contest last year. The body paint called Seal Grey Metallic is from Cobra Colors and is sealed with PPG automotive urathane clear. I used 4 sheets Scale Motorsport carbon fiber decals in three different scales on the chassis, engine compartment and interior. Most of it you can't even see unless you are really looking at it from odd angles. I also used Scale Motorsport's photoetched set on the build. Comments and criticisms are always welcome.

James

2rz6tet.jpg

4makjkp.jpg

5zqaihf.jpg

6ai935g.jpg

4m2kiur.jpg

4qnvsoy.jpg

Nice work B)

I started a coupe conversion w/a GT1 roof 2 years ago :lol: 'cause I didn't like the stock Carrera GT. I saw a CGT on the track at Road Atlanta earlier this year, and then decided that I really do like the stock Carrera GT :(:D

You might think about changing your "handle", you're knocking the exotics out of the park and we haven't seen a Mopar from you in some time!