Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Pontiac GTO Street Machine

FrancoZanella

Guest Johnny

Nice build.Late 70's early 80's styling there. B)

I know this kit was back dated from the 1969 Judge kit. But what are the differences/changes that made it a 68? I know the interior is still the same.

First sorry for my English, Google translator
Cobraman, Ford guy, slusher, PappyD340 ... Thank you for following and encouragement
Beers ..... famous Brazilian way to take, credit Cards are manufactured with the same material styrene (styrene is very hard to find and very expensive to buy here in the U.S. (shipping fee))
Chris White, my first job with Decal, I think I'm evolving, thanks for comment and follow

Johnny .... by manual Kit is an exclusive version of the monogram, I also did not find a difference or that differs between 68 and 69 judge ... a special detail are the two Holley ... interio is complete 69..

But what are the differences/changes that made it a 68? I know the interior is still the same.

Vent windows, grille, rear bumper & taillights, front pan (different turn signals/marker lights than the '69). Unfortunately, the 68 kits all have the hole in the hood.

Edited by Rob Hall