Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Street Lincoln Mark VII

adabiri2

That motor looks awesome. Where do you get your braided lines from?

Braided lines and just about everything I get comes from Pro Tech model scale. His website shows all his stuff, just gotta order through mail, via check or $ order. Which he shipped my stuff before he deposited the check. Excellent stuff. Looks very real, all of it. Buy a "pin vice", small drill for tiny applications, study your build sheet and drill some holes here and there. Use small electronics for the wires, computers n stuff. Cell phones are great. Alarm clocks, etc. :)

http://www.protechmodelparts.com/

My first model I can't even remember. Around 5 yrs old(1984) my Grandpa and I built a Swamp Rat/Don Garlits. Directly after that, same age we built a giant See through Engine. Probably when they first came out, lol. Those are pretty cool, working/moving parts inside. I been hooked since. All through the years, here and there. Big cars got my attention when I started driving of course, but in the winter time I like to stay inside and put 1 or 2 together. Lost it for a while, just now getting back serious and reading, searching a lot on the web for helpful hints/tips. This is a good website.

Tell you this. I don't know how a built a model without the super glue made by testors. Fantastic. I'll never use the other model glue again. You can do just about anything you want.

• 2 weeks later...