Model Cars Magazine Forum

Christmas decorations ?

cobraman

Cool set up. That's one big dude pushing that station wagon. : )

That is one of their ceramic pieces! The dude is attached to the car. As you can see, they're not known for scale. All their people scale out at around 1/25 scale, but the buildings are much smaller. Still my wife likes it. And I get to plant some cars in it occasionally.

Yeah but people shopping at Hobby Lobby (Michaels, Pat Catans, AC Moore, etc) are probably more interested in CRAFTING things for Christmas and need their supplies more than 1 month before Christmas.

The craft stores operate one season ahead. People need time to build their projects. I can accept that reasoning.

I cannot accept Home Depot putting up Christmas decorations (more like desecrations) before Halloween and including an inflatable T. Rex with a Santa hat. That just made me want to put to sea and not come back.

The craft stores operate one season ahead. People need time to build their projects. I can accept that reasoning.

I cannot accept Home Depot putting up Christmas decorations (more like desecrations) before Halloween and including an inflatable T. Rex with a Santa hat. That just made me want to put to sea and not come back.

I'll have to agree with you 1000%! Just because they have an inflatable dinosaur and a Christmas hat, doesn't make it cute or funny. Now maybe standing Harry outside riding a T-Rex while he's wearing a Santa hat would be worth seeing...